This mix is from Mentha, beautifull vibes.
Mentha - A Dark Dream Mix - MTD @ The Workshop Promo by Mentha
1. Kryptic Minds – Can't Sleep (Feat Alys Be) – Blackbox
2. Rajaz – Dawn Blues – Dub
3. Grooki – Come to Me – Dub
4. Vivek – Pulse - Deep Medi Musik
5. Strago & Snooks – Infect – Dub
6. Benton – Take Me Away – Giveaway
7. Jobanti – Tromerone - Dub
8. Dj Madd – Detroit Skunk – Boka
Ben Verse – Venomous – Live Beyond
Lurka – Tempted – Blackbox
11. Icicle Ft Proxima - Breathing Again - Shogun Audio
12. Spherix – Lesser People - Immerse
13. Addison Groove – Work It – Swamp 81
14. Dj Madd – Secretes – Wheel & Deal
15. Mr Boogie – Breakdown (feat Fused Forces) – Sequence
16. Coki – Shock It – DMZ
17. Kutz – Wined Up – Giveaway
18. Caski – Gorilla Clap - Giveaway
I asked Mentha various questions including the standard 'what got you into dubstep?' , along side 'your last meal?'
here's what he had to say -
My name is Gabriele Romeo,I'm 23 from Palermo, Italy and been living in London for 4 years.
My last meal was Pizza as u could expect but i'm really into my cooking so tend to cook what me and my mates consider a good meal almost every night.
I got into Dubstep about 3 years ago thanks to an electronic music production course and a CM article about it. I discovered dubstepforum and getdarker, started hunting for dubstep nights and got inspired to start mixing myself.
I've been mixing now for a couple of years, started on digital till i got decks about 6 months ago, now i use both. First vinyl i bought is DMZLP001 Mala - Return II Space.
My next show is with my collective Mind The Dubstep on friday 25th of march, we are running a night @ The Workshop under Roadtrip Bar, Shoreditch, more details on
http://www.facebook.com/MTDMindTheDubst ... 6957938822
I started producing recently, i am working on a few tunes at the moment and will put an EP together in the near future.
Musical pleasures, well don't know where to start really... I am a guitarist and am really into my jazz but did years of metal, i am a big Radiohead and Battles fan but really too many different influences to list.
Having to choose a super power i'd probably wanna fly
And it turns out that i'm probably the only person in the UK who utterly HATES Doritos!!
Thanks Mentha for being the first to get involved with Bloggerz Blag!